Happy Fat Pants

The Hutchinsons' Loverly Ride Together

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

You've got to have vision



This is the latest and greatest in the quest for Allison to find a hobby. With a little help from my mom and sister I zeroed in on a possible lead. Unfortunately it's called 'Victorian bouquet'. Not that I have anything against those Victorians (V, we all love Thomas Hardy)--but I've never thought it was the ideal home decor. And here I am committing my next 2 months to a very Victorian endeavor. It's a classic needlepoint that I'm hoping to work into an ottoman cover. Fingers crossed! The second pic is what I've got, the first is what I'm hoping for!

Thanks mom!

3 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

I love your new hobby!
It looks great! Are those leaves that you've already begun?

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo AL- thanks for lifting the "bloggers only" ban. I'm looking forward to the progress reports on your new hobby.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Sweet Allers,
I love the endevour. The victorian theme is "precious," and I think Eric will "cherish" the finished product for years to come . . . so would I! Liddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home