Happy Fat Pants

The Hutchinsons' Loverly Ride Together

Monday, April 24, 2006

Another reason it's good to work in Italy...

. . . days off. Tomorrow is a holiday in Italy, Liberation Day. Thank you to the allied troops of WWII for making this day possible. On Thursday as I was leaving work I stopped by the secretary's desk with a quick question. To her answer, she added that they had decided to close the office on Monday--why? because they decided most people wouldn't come in anyway. Add that extra day to the Monday we have off next week (don't even know the reason), and the days we had off last week for Easter, and I feel like they've given me the personal ticket to enjoy this Spring. It's enough to make me forget that I get paid once every three months. Liz, I kind of feel like it's our very own Rodeo Days from Tucson here in Rome.

On that note, Eric and I went on our first camping excursion. To celebrate our tent (thank you again Aaron for the rockin' wedding gift), the nice weather, and our long holiday. Pictures to follow soon of our destination--and island called Ischia, off the coast of Naples. What fun! What sun! What a back ache!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home