Happy Fat Pants

The Hutchinsons' Loverly Ride Together

Monday, October 24, 2005

Wedding season










Eric and I have now happened upon 3 weddings this week. One on a Wednesday evening, one on Saturday, and one on Sunday afternoon (the happy couple stepped onto our bus). We had the camera with us on Saturday, and did our best at crashing the party, without really crashing the party. We sat in the courtyard of the church as the wedding-goers filtered by. What fun! What fashion! Eric tried talking to me as my eyes were panning the crowd. Apparently I totally ignored him. I later explained that it was like me trying to talk to him while he's glued to one of the Pistons final games.

5 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you got to spy o htese weddings. It would be worth having a Wednesday afternoon wedding if it was in Rome! Everyone there would be on vacation anyway. I loved the Pistons analogy- vey acurate.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

HA! I agree. Down with sports, up with fashion talk.
Ps. your wedding topiaries kick their topiaries' behind.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Eric said...

forget fashion--i want SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be content to people watch for hours! So exciting.

And in other news can you watch the World Series & Piston's games over there? Or are you resigned to soccer matches and bocce ball tournaments?

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Again, all I have to say to you people is:

SHEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!

So far I haven't found a place to watch basketball games, so I've been following them on the internet. But be not afraid: I have not started watching soccer as a result.

On the other hand, if I could find a station with bocce ball tournaments...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home