Happy Fat Pants

The Hutchinsons' Loverly Ride Together

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The hidden life of Santas Little Helper

I'm not sure if many of you remember my little red Cavalier, Santa's Little Helper, that puttered and purred its way through the years with me. It was a tame, reliable, happy-to-help car and it was sad day when I realized that my move to Washington, DC in August of 2004 would be the end of our friendship.

SLH made its way into the hands of a wonderful granddaughter of a wonderful friend of mine--and I couldn't have been more pleased. I knew that the tiny red thing would be a perfect match for Tisha, the newly licensed, responsible driver.

Come to find out--I've underestimated SLH the whole time. In the hands of Tisha, she just won Best System Award at Stockbridge High School for the SECOND year in a row! That's what a lot of love from the right person (with the information to get the right sound system) can do! Celebrations all around!

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Wow... sounds like a winner. I loved Santa's Little Helper. I have the best photo of you the day you said goodbye to him. It's so cute but you look so forlorn and sad in it.
But yeah for Best System Award (what is that, by the way?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home