Happy Fat Pants

The Hutchinsons' Loverly Ride Together

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

This bud's for you


Here is the current progress on my Victorian bouquet. So the pink is a little hotter than I was expecting. But then again, who can't use a little hotness?

Please note, as a favor to Kelley, she would like to be disassociated with my previous accusation that she helped my mom and me pick this out. She was not raised in Little House on the Prairie as I was--and would not encourage needlepoint.

4 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boquet is looking pretty HOT, that's for shizzle. I'm laughing out loud thinking of you in braids and calico and Kel rockin out the 80's leggings. =)

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A needlepoint question: what is the difference between needlepoint and cross stitch? Are they a similar craft.
I agree the boquet is blooming beautifully.

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liddy said:
I love Kel's disclaimer. (We all know she pretended to be the blind girl on Little House . . . like all older sisters do). And I love the Victorian masterpiece, worthy of not just anyone's bottom (this is a seat cover, right?). Pink HOT.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Well, shoot. I've got to comment so that we get a full-house party going on here. I, too, love the blooming flowers. Do you use a thimble?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home