Happy Fat Pants

The Hutchinsons' Loverly Ride Together

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Vertigo?

I think I mentioned the other day that I climbed up the tower of the Palazzo Pubblico in Siena, which I believe is either the tallest or second-tallest secular structure in Italy, and it's 505 steps to get to the top. This is a shot of the Campo from either the very top or a look-out point just a little ways from the very top--I can't remember which, but I think it's the latter. That's a fountain down there (and not a terribly small one), and those are full-size human beings, not some specks on the lens of the camera.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah...I get dizzy just looking at the picture from the top of the building. Do you think that people lay on the Campo just to look up and see if anyone jumps?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home