Happy Fat Pants

The Hutchinsons' Loverly Ride Together

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Siena (1)

Allison and I got back last night from a couple-day trip up to Siena, rival of the powerful Florentines in days of yore. We'll try to get some more pics up soon, but here are a couple. The first is some rooftops and the Duomo and campanile, taken part-way up the tower of the Palazzo Pubblico.

The second is the two of us enjoying ourselves somewhere. I can't tell where it is, because it's kind of hard to get a lot of background in the shot when your range for taking the picture is the same as the length of your arm.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

I know I am supposed to comment on the city, it's flavor, etc. But can I just say that your hair looks fantastic, Allison? I love the highlights. So sunny and warm.

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving the adventures! And the photo updates of course. Are there any Olympic events coming near you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home