Happy Fat Pants

The Hutchinsons' Loverly Ride Together

Friday, January 20, 2006

A quick hello

My limited computer use has put a damper on the amount of posts I've been able to do. And down here at the internet point, there isn't a way for me to get shots up here.

In any case, we're heading to Perugia and Assisi this weekend. About a two and half hour train ride northeast of here in Umbria. This, in addition to going to Pompeii last week, have me feeling like we're getting out a little bit!

The trip to Pompeii hit a snag with a car accident (or, actually a van hitting our bus), so we're hoping for a better go at it this time. Don't worry, everyone walked away fine with the accident, and I have some fine highway action shots to post soon.

Until then. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home