Happy Fat Pants

The Hutchinsons' Loverly Ride Together

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Another Note to Future Visitors

Those looking for books to read that have something to do with Italy before coming might want to check out Jonathan Harr's recent book The Lost Painting, about the search for Caravaggio's The Taking of Christ. Granted, I've only read about 7 pages of it, but Allison's read, like, way over a hundred, and she says it's really good. Thus far (7 whole pages!) I would have to concur. I think a lot of the action takes place in Italy, and some of it in Rome. It's non-fiction--Harr is also the author of A Civil Action. Liz and Vance: I think you'd definitely like it. Others: I'm not as familiar with your tastes--but I bet you might like it too!

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Good tip. I'll see if our library has it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home