Happy Fat Pants

The Hutchinsons' Loverly Ride Together

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ciao, ciao, ciao

Eric and I are six hours away from our taxi pick-up for leaving in the morning. 4:30 am, ick.

We want to thank you all for joining us on our little adventure. And a special shout-out to all of Happy Fat Pants special guests (in order of appearance) who REALLY joined us on our adventure: Ryan Hutchinson, Mom Hutchinson, Dad Long, Mom Long, Aaron Long, Kirk and Abbey Schultz, Dan and Liddy Young, Vanessa McCray, Jaclyn Goodfellow, Jeralyn Goodfellow, and Michelle Dolgos.

Let's do it again sometime.

Viva l'Italia.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though you won't be in Rome anymore, I hope you keep up with the blog. What else am I going to have to prevent me from working? I had a blast visiting you guys! Thanks for everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home