Happy Fat Pants

The Hutchinsons' Loverly Ride Together

Monday, January 08, 2007

Big Sandwiches

Ok, so it's been a while. What can I say? I'm a delinquent.

Anyway, Allison and I live a few blocks away from what has to be the best deli in Philadelphia, and possibly the world. It's called Koch's. Their sandwiches are ridiculously large, especially when you get two of the guys working there into a competition with each other. Which is what resulted in the picture below.

Mine, which is on the left, started out as a Genoa Salami sandwich. As you can see, it's about as big as my head. He weighed it after he made it. I think each half weighed around 3/4 of a pound. I couldn't fit it into my mouth to take a bite, and I have a big mouth. Allison's started out as some sort of Turkey sandwich.

After eating, we sat on the couch. For a long time.

2 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOAH! Glad to see the updates and I'm jealous of the sandwich genius that is in Philly.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Welcome back to Blogger land!

Those sandwichs look AWESOME!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home