Happy Fat Pants

The Hutchinsons' Loverly Ride Together

Friday, December 16, 2005

Consider this Your Christmas Card

Allison asked me to post some of these since I have more regular access both to the internet and to wasting time. So here are some pictures of our Christmas decorating festivities.

I removed the fake tree from the real box, and that was all I did for a while (I mean, come on--someone had to document the event). Allison, on the other hand, got to work putting the tree together:

Then came time for trimming and tinsel (this is around the time I almost blew myself up with the lights). Here's Allison again:

Then came time to place our 1 Euro red-cheeked plastic angel atop the tree, and this was a job I could handle:

And so from us to all of you and all of yours, we wish you a most Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

4 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Christmas-y. Love the photo updates, though I am disappointed not to see a ponytail picture...

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas "y'all"!!!!!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Yeah for a tree.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thumbs up for fake trees!! ANd what up with a one euro angel?! I would have bought a bottle of wine and put the cork up there instead- very scroogy of me I know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home